C++ Software Developer
Do you want to have a real impact in the company for which you work? Do you like to take on challenges?
Here is an opportunity where you can contribute according to your talent and your aspirations!
TelcoBridges is a manufacturer of electronic products operating in the field of telecommunications. We are currently looking for a C++ Software Developer to join a dynamic and creative team.
We are seeking candidates that have the desire to participate in the evolution of the telecommunications sector and have an interest in development, telecommunication, and networking.
The candidate will be called upon to participate in the development of our products and ensure their proper functioning.
Some good reasons to join us :
- Work-family balance facilitated with a flexible schedule and the possibility of telecommuting
- Environment focused on the well-being of employees: relaxation areas, well-equipped dining room and social activities
- Dynamic and motivating team, managed according to Scrum / Agile methodology
- Stimulating work, avant-garde technologies
- Employer contribution to your RRSP
- Deferred profit-sharing plans (DPSPs)
- Financial Incentive for Transit and Green Car Users
- Easily accessible by car, bike, or public transit
Main responsibilities :
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Improve existing software
- Troubleshoot, debug, and fix existing software
- Test programs and systems
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer, or similar role
- Experience with software design, and development
- Knowledge of C++ coding language
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience in real-time software
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience with IP and VoIP telecommunication protocols
- Be bilingual French / English
TelcoBridges’ offices are located in Boucherville, on the South Shore of Montreal.
Interested? Send us your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is successful, we will contact you for an interview.