Regional Sales Representative, EMEA
The Regional Sales Representative, EMEA, is responsible for developing TelcoBridges business in the region. The position will principally drive the business within the sales region to ensure its successful growth and achievement of business goals. Main responsibility is to achieve or exceed the assigned sales quota by actively building the business with existing customers, identifying, prospecting and closing new accounts in the region and building a solid sales funnel for future revenue. The Regional Sales Representative will be expected to execute a winning sales strategy for each account and will work with the Sales Engineer to deliver technical and commercial proposals to prospects and customers.
Main responsibilities :
- Develop the customer base in the region.
- Develop and implement an action plan in the region in accordance with the corporate objectives.
- Presentation of TelcoBridges solutions to prospects, partners and customers.
- Discuss with the clients to evaluate their needs and the context of the intervention requested.
- Respond to customers’ enquiries for information, pricing requests and any sale assistance.
- Work with Sales Engineer to deliver technical and commercial answers to customers’ enquiries.
- Prepare complete and accurate quotations within established timeframes.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented Sales professional with the drive to succeed.
- Demonstrated tenacity and Sales hunter attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Integrity, Autonomy, Engagement, Resourcefulness.
- Ability to work as a team, make decisions and solve problems.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Time and priority management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English. French and other languages are an asset.
- Flexibility to travel internationally.
Some good reasons to join us :
- Work-family balance facilitated with a flexible schedule and the possibility of telecommuting
- Environment focused on the well-being of employees: relaxation areas, well-equipped dining room and social activities
- Dynamic and motivating team, managed according to Scrum / Agile methodology
- Stimulating work, avant-garde technologies
- Employer contribution to your RRSP
- Deferred profit-sharing plans (DPSPs)
- Financial Incentive for Transit and Green Car Users
- Easily accessible by car, bike, or public transit
TelcoBridges’ offices are located in Boucherville, on the South Shore of Montreal.
Interested? Send us your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is successful, we will contact you for an interview.