Introduction to Tmedia Part 1: ICX, Bangladesh
Part 1: Basic Training for ICX, Dhaka, Bangladesh
TDM class 4 switching / Tandem Switching for ICX deployments
In this course students will be introduced to TelcoBridges’s Tmedia family of products and gradually assimilate the knowledge and skills necessary to become self-sufficient in provisioning, administrating, and maintaining the TelcoBridgesTmedia™ Gateways.
This Special Edition of the Introduction to Tmedia course has been tailored for the Bangladeshi market and as such will focus heavily on the TMG7800.
in order to provide greater depth and knowledge transfer, this course has been devided into 2 parts:
- Part 1: Basic training for ICX will be on October 21 to 22 in Dhaka,
- Part 2: Basic training for IGW will be on October 23rd in Dhaka.
This course will focus on using TelcoBridges’s TMG7800 Tmedia VoIP Media Gateway as a TDM Class4 / Tandem switching operation for Interconnection Exchange (ICX) and International Gateway (IGW) services.
Method of Instruction
The material is broken down into modules, with emphasis on diagnostic tools and optimization strategies.
The instructor presents the content and performs live demonstrations on equipment, then allows the students to have hands-on practice applying the concepts presented and demonstrated by the instructor.
- Network operation center engineers and specialists,
- Telecom Engineers and technicians,
- Tier 1 and 2 support,
- Sales engineers,
- Technical writers,
- New Employees,
- Other individuals requiring technical training on Tmedia™ Media Gateways.
Students should have basic knowledge of:
- IP Networking,
- Students should bring a laptop to connect to the training equipment
- Lucas Trottier
- Martin Provencher
- 2.5 days
- October 21-23 2013 (PASSED)
- From 09:00 to 17:00 (October 21, 22),
- From 09:00 to 12:00 (October 23).
- Sarina Hotel,
- Banquet Hall UTSHAV,
- Plot #27, Road #17,
Banani C/A, Dhaka 1213
Tel: +88 02 9821111
Fax: +88 02 982-1120.