Podcast to Feature Industry Experts and Technologies that are Changing the Way People Communicate
Boucherville, QC: January 11, 2019 – TelcoBridges, the developer of FreeSBC, today announced the launch of the “Telecom Disruptors” podcast, which focuses on people and technologies that are changing the way we communicate. Taking a big-picture view of the industry, the objective of the podcast is to give listeners regular insight into the changing technologies that impact communications and how they can utilize these changes to better interact with friends, family and businesses. Regular episodes of the podcast series will be hosted by well-known industry veteran, blogger and speaker Alan Percy.
Initial episodes will feature interviews with key industry experts, including:
• Eric Berger, Chief Technology Officer at the FCC, discussing the FCC’s actions to reduce illegal robocalling;
• Jim Dalton, CEO at TransNexus, discussing the adoption of STIR/SHAKEN in carriers;
• Rebeka Johnson, CEO at Numericle, sharing her thoughts on legal & wanted robocalls;
• Jonathan Rosenberg, SIP expert, sharing his thoughts on the impact of telecommunications migration to the cloud.
A complete list of episodes can be found at www.telecomdisruptors.com
Future topics for discussion will include:
• The threat of illegal robocalling and the means to stop offenders;
• Adoption of chatbots, team collaboration and persistent chat;
• How Artificial Intelligence will influence communications;
• 5G and wireless adoption; • Video, Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) adoption;
• The influence of Open Source software in communications;
• Communications Platforms as a Service (CPaaS) for service providers;
• The impact of migrating communications services to the cloud;
• and more…
Anyone interested in participating in a Telecom Disruptors podcast or submitting a topic for discussion can send proposals to email@example.com.
About TelcoBridges FreeSBC:
TelcoBridges’ FreeSBC virtual session border controller protects networks from DoS and DDoS attacks while offering outstanding session handling performance. FreeSBC runs on any combination of VMware, OpenStack, Amazon/AWS and bare metal servers as well as dedicated network devices as part of virtual network function integration. FreeSBC is offered via a “freemium” business model, where sessions can be licensed at no cost or with optional support, and premium feature subscriptions for $1/session/year. To date, more than 7 million sessions have been downloaded by hundreds of customers in 83 countries around the globe.
FreeSBC is just one component of TelcoBridges’ portfolio of carrier-grade solutions. A wide array of optional paid services and extensions are available, including 24/7 support, analytics for troubleshooting, fraud detection, call removal and more. Support for transcoding is made possible via optional IP-based DSP hardware resources, which are sold in various capacities. To learn more about the FreeSBC offering visit https://freesbc.telcobridges.com
TelcoBridges is a leader in the design and manufacture of carrier grade, high performance, and high-density SBCs and VoIP gateways. Based in Montreal with offices in Poland, Turkey and Hong Kong, TelcoBridges has deployed VoIP solutions in more than 100 countries worldwide. TelcoBridges’ brands include: FreeSBC™, Tmedia™ (VoIP media gateways), Tsig™ (signaling gateways), Tdev™ (development platforms) and Tmonitor™ (real-time network monitoring equipment). For more information, visit www.freesbc.com.
Alan Percy, Senior Director of Product Marketing Mobile: +1 716-830-5966, firstname.lastname@example.org